Are you one of the people who have sent or received couriers through the postal service? If yes here is your opportunity to grab exciting gifts or coupons by just taking a small survey at Postalexperience.com/pos. This form can be filled by the existing customer who has already used the postal services earlier. All that you have to do is just take 2 minutes of your time and fill the questions that are given at Postalexperience.com/pos and get your coupons. You can share your honest reviews and experience. You can also include in your complaints and suggestions which might help the company to grow.
USPS (United States Postal Service) is the company that allows customers to send and receive packages, letters or couriers without any hassle. You can also search, track the packages that you have sent or about to receive. You can also buy stamps, gifts, envelopes on their official website. This is one of the government agencies.
This was formed on March 18th, 1970, in New York City. These postal services spread to a large number of states and countries. The USPS services include services to fulfil every service by visiting every residence with 6 days of mail delivery and for packages with 7-day delivery. You can also track the package. The USPS assures its services at affordable prices securely. If at all in any case you have a problem with any service or product you can get your refund if you are eligible. If at all the product or the mail that you have sent is missing or lost. You can directly apply for the claim, where you need to have the original receipt to claim it before the time period.
How These Surveys Help Them
These surveys let the company know about customer satisfaction and the possible ways to increase their service. Through these surveys, they tend to know about the services customers are getting and the possible complaints and genuine feedbacks which help them to grow. These surveys let the company find out their pros, cons, frequent complaints. But how does the survey benefits the customer?
The people who take the survey should be of the existing customer or customers who have earlier sent or received the service or product from the USPS. Those customers should go through Postalexperience.com/pos to finish the survey then later on they result in winning rewards or coupons from the company. All you have to do to give a survey is you need to be 18 years older with a previous valid receipt with internet connection and take two minutes of time and fill in all the questions over there. In this way, through the survey, both the customers and the company can be benefited from rewards and feedback which result in customer satisfaction. So, what are you waiting for? Go grab your receipt and start taking the survey and give your honest and genuine review about the service you have got earlier and then grab your reward.
USPS Customer Experience Survey Rules
Here, I have explained some mandatory rules for taking the USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- First of all, you have to purchase at the local post office and keep the receipt safely.
- Besides, you need to be a residential person in the United States.
- The age limit for the postal experience survey is 18. Also, you need to be aware of the Zip Code of your area.
- You have only three days to take the survey after your purchase.
- The coupon code is valid for the next 30 days after taking the survey.
- The workers serving at USPS and their immediate family members or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- A valid Email-id is required to get a discount offer of purchase.
How to Take the USPS Postal Experience Survey?
1. To begin the Postalexperience.com/pos survey, take your most recent receipt from U.S Postal Service and then visit the official website of USPS at Postalexperience.com/pos.
2. On this page, you have to select one language to get started with the survey. You can choose whether English or Spanish. Then click the Next button.
3. Now, Read the survey instruction carefully and click on the Next button. The survey won’t take more than 2 minutes to complete, and the time you spend here is worth it for both company and you.
4. Now you have reached a new page; here, you have to enter your Zip code printed on the top of your receipt. You can find the zip code printed below the post office location and above the date and phone number. Click Next to continue.
5. Now select the location where you made your last purchase and click the next button.
6. On the next page, you have to provide the date of your transaction; you can find it from the top of your receipt.
7. Now the actual survey starts. Answer every question genuinely; your feedbacks are essential for the company. All answers are arranged in the form of a rating.
8. At the end of the survey, you will be asked to write down your suggestions to USPS. Click the next button to finish the survey.
9. Now you will get a message from USPS on screen states,” thank you for completing the U.S Postal Service Customer Feedback Survey.
USPS Postal Experience Survey Video Guide 2021
Still facing any issues while taking part in this survey? Don’t worry; watch the below video to see the live step by step guide to complete the survey. Don’t forget to use your receipt details while taking the survey.
After completing the USPS customer satisfaction survey at postalexperience.com/pos, you will get a 20% off coupon code which you can redeem on your next visit to the company. You can not exchange the survey coupon with others or trade it or save it for cash amounts.
If you have recently visited USPS, this is an excellent chance to complain or appreciate the company’s efforts. Through this survey, they will know how to assist their customers better in the future.
Always try to submit your honest feedback and fееl frее while sharing it bесаuѕе firm understands that еасh сuѕtоmеr соmеѕ wіth а dіffеrеnt state of mind.
USPS On Social Media
USPS Customer Service
- For any help: Click here
- USPS Customer Service Number: 1-800-275-8777
- USPS tracking phone number: 1-800-222-1811
- TDD/TYY Relay number: 1-800-877-8339
- USPS Email: email@example.com
Latest USPS Tweets
USPS Near Me Locations
The United States Postal Service establishes in the year 1971. U.S Postal Agency wants to collect several ideas from their customers. So, for that, they held a USPS Postal Experience Survey. Thus, share all your views genuinely and get a discount for your next postal service.
I hope you have completed USPS Postal Survey at postalexperience/pos without any issues. If you face any problems or want to give any suggestions regarding this survey, use the below-mentioned comment box to share.